Realme X50 Pro 5G is the first 5G phone which is launched in India. It comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. The root price of Realme X50 Pro 5G is around ₹37,999 which is a feasible amount as compared to its specs that we are getting with this beast. This phone is the second phone from Realme which comes with Realme UI.
For Gaming lovers, this phone is just amazing. I played some of the heavy games like PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty and they run smoothly and gives amazing performance.
Realme X50 Pro 5G Review :
- Step 1: Turn on "USB Debugging"
- Step 2: Open Fastboot mode and install recovery
- Step 3: Install Custom Recovery
- Step 4: Install Custom ROM
- Follow the instructions given in the following video:
How to root Realme X50 Pro 5G?
In this tutorial, we are sharing a step-by-step guide to root Realme X50 Pro 5G. In this tutorial we are not going to use any computer software, this tutorial is all about to root Realme X50 without using PC.
Steps to root Realme X50 Pro 5G :
Step 1: Turn on “USB Debugging”
For turning on “USB Debugging” you need to enable Developer mode. To enable developer mode in Realme X50, go to Settings>About Phone and tap on Kernel version 5-8 times continuously and the Developer mode will be enabled. Now inside developer mode, search for “USB Debugging” and enable it.
Step 2: Open Fastboot mode and install recovery
To open fastboot mode, power off your phone, and then press volume up and power button at once to open fastboot mode. Now here, you need to install a custom recovery like TWRP on your phone.
Go to the XDA-Developer website for more information on Custom recovery and fast booting.
Step 3: Install Custom Recovery
Install the Custom recovery in the fastboot mode so you can flash install custom ROMs from lineage and CyanogenMod.
Step 4: Install Custom ROM
After installing custom recovery you can download any custom ROM from the XDA-developer or Lineage OS website and install it on your Realme X50 Pro 5G.
Follow the instructions given in the following video:
Advantages of rooting Realme X50 Pro 5G
- Rooting Realme X50 Pro 5G will help you to de-bloat (remove unwanted and pre-installed apps) the phone and it will also help you to use the apps that require root permissions.
- Rooting will let you install the latest Custom ROMs
Disadvantages of Rooting Realme X50 Pro 5G
- Rooting a device voids the warranty so, you’ll no more able to get support from the device manufacturer.
- Rooting can let your device prone to hacking as it decrypt the system files
- It can get your device brick
Warning: Rooting a device sometimes brick it, be careful. We are not responsible for any damage to your device.
Thanks for reading, I hope it helped you. Kindly ask your questions regarding roo Realme X50 Pro 5G. If you want the latest updates about the happenings in the tech world, just follow Innovative Beast on Twitter.