Are you somehow locked out your twitter account? Twitter is asking for OTP which is send on your phone number and you don’t have access to it. Worried about what to do now? Don’t worry about it, when I am here to recover locked Twitter account without phone number. Th I found a lot of threads on public forums, where peoples were asking that how they can recover locked Twitter account without phone number. So, I am finally, writing this article to help all of them.
Twitter is one of the largest social media communities, which widely popular as a micro blogging site. We share our daily moments and pics on Twitter, give our opinions and show our likes and dislikes by liking and retweeting other people’s tweets.
Why you get locked out of Twitter account?
There are a few possible reason for getting locked out of your Twitter account :
- Suspicious Activity : Twitter automatically locks your account, if someone else or even you enter wrong passwords many times. It is done by Twitter itself to keep your account secure.
- Spamming : If you do some spammy activity on their platform like, tweeting or replying same thing again and again or posting spammy links everywhere.
- Lost Your Phone : This is one of the toughest time, when you create an account and then loose your phone which is the only way to get your account back.
How to recover locked Twitter account without phone number?
If you somehow got locked out of your twitter and have no option left to get back your account. Then. let me help you with it. Follow the instruction to recover locked Twitter account without phone number :
Step 1 : Visit Login issues help page
Visit the official Login issue help page by visiting the link above.
Step 2 : Enter your @username
Enter the username(@Twitter handle) which is locked and you want to unlock it.
Step 3 : Fill in the details like Email address
Enter the email address that you have been using with your twitter account.
Step 4 : Explain your issue
Tell them, when and how your account got locked and you have no access to the phone number that you previously used. Explain them each and everything in the Description box.
Step 5 : Submit the Form
After entering all detail, do verify the reCAPTCHA and then hit that “Submit” button.
After the successful submission, you’ll get a detailed email from Twitter and also one of their executive will unlock your account after successful verification after a week of time. So, have patience.
I would recommend you some tips that will help you to not get locked out of your Twitter account. Follow them :
- Do not post so many links on a repetitive basis.
- Do not copy-paste same content again and again.
- Always use an email address in your account
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article helpful then please share it with all your friends and followers on social media. So, they can also recover locked Twitter account without phone number. And also on Twitter as you’re now able to unlock your Twitter account.
Grab some more Twitter related stuff :