Does your smartphone have 2 GB or lesser RAM? Do you wish to play PUBG but your phone does not support it? Then here’s good news for you. PUBG has launched its PUBG Mobile Lite in India. The game is as small as 491 MB and supports phones having 2 GB or even lesser RAM. Isn’t that just great! The game can be downloaded directly from the Google play store. Let’s discover what’s new.
- Designed for especially for phones with 2 GB or lesser RAM
- Size – 491 MB
- 60 players in Classic Mode(earlier 40)
- 10 min match
- 2 servers (Asia and South America)
- 2 Modes – Classic(Erangle) and Arcade(War)
- New Weapon – RPG 7
- Only FPP (First Person Perspective) supported
- New vehicle – Buggy
- New Location – target practice, Police department, Valley
- Smaller Map – 2km X 2km
- Winner Pass introduces (in place of Royal Pass)
- Additional Features – New season, first purchase discount, heal while moving, extended time to kill
- Download it from Google Play Store
PUBG mobile lite aims to spread the PUBG fever across a lot of new users who were unable to play due to hardware limitations. For a country like India, where most smartphones don’t have powerful hardware, PUBG Mobile Lite plays a crucial part for the potential gamers. This game will hugely increase the craze for the game. Although it lacks some features, the initial reviews for the game are very positive.
For more details log on to the PUBG Mobile official website.
NOTE – PUBG lite players would not be able to play with the regular version players. They will have their separate userbase.
Hope you liked the post. Have you played Pubg Mobile Lite yet? If yes then do let us know your experience. If no, what are you waiting for?
Also Red | PUBG PC lite now in India