Every other geeky or tech-savvy person uses Inspect Element in Chrome and Firefox for different works. Do you wonder How to Inspect Element Webpage on Android? There are many peoples who either don’t own a PC or they don’t bother to use PC every time. So, in this article, I am explaining How to Inspect Element Webpage on Android.
In this article, I will be sharing a trick with you that lets you Inspect Element webpage in Android Phone. It is a very simple trick.
Let’s get started…
- Benefits of Inspect Element Webpage on Android
- How to Inspect Element Webpage on Android
Benefits of Inspect Element Webpage on Android
Before we go through the whole process of inspect element webpage on android phone, let me tell you it’s benefits:
1. Fun & Lot’s of Fun: Inspect Element Webpage on Android lets you impersonate someone. Like you can visit someone’s Wikipedia page and morph it or edit it to impersonate yourself.
2. Learning: Inspect Element Webpage on Android will help you to learn the code of a website easily and that can help you to replicate the website with your own content.
3. Live Changes: If you’re a developer then this feature can help you to do changes in your code without affecting real websites and observe the changes live on the webpage.
How to Inspect Element Webpage on Android
There are two methods to inspect element webpage on Android:
Steps to Inspect Element Webpage on Android:
Step 1: Install Element Inspector App
Element Inspector is an android app developed by VIPAPP and it is very helpful for those who want to inspect element webpage on android devices. You need to open play store and then search for Element Inspector app in the search bar and install it, or you can open this link to Play Store.
Step 2: Open Element Inspector App and Visit a Website
Once the Element Inspector App is installed, open it from the Play Store or from the Application deck on your Android Phone. After opening the app, kindly open the website you want to inspect element on your android app.
Step 3: Click on the icon beside the Home icon
After opening the website in Element Inspector click on the icon beside the home icon in the app. It will open the options panel.
Step 4: Choose Code Element icon on Website
After clicking on the icon you’ll get a list of options, from which you need to click on Code element option that will open the Inspect Element page, where you can inspect a particular element of web page.
Step 5: Click on Console to open developer’s console and execute commands.
From the Options panel, you can choose Console to open Developers Console which help you to execute commands like we do on Chrome for PC.
Abhishek Verma is a tech enthusiast and freelance tech journalist. He has been writing about technology for 4 years. He is passionate about every aspect of technology, especially Android. Abhishek’s articles have been referred by India Today, 360Gadgets, Times of India, MacRumors, AndroidPolice, AndroidAuthority, BGR, Zee News, and many more.