Revo Uninstaller is a powerful software used to uninstall and remove the leftovers from your Windows PC. It is a freemium software. You can use it for free but additional functionalities can be enabled with a Pro license.
Revo Uninstaller comes with different modes for different purposes. Here are the modes offered by Revo Uninstaller:
- All Programs
- Traced Programs
- Windows Apps
- Browser Extensions
- Logs Database
- Hunter Mode
In this article, we will describe the Hunter Mode in Revo Uninstaller. So, you will be able to understand its purpose and How to use it. It is a quite helpful tool, to be honest.
What is Hunter Mode in Revo Uninstaller?
Hunter Mode is a pretty useful feature of Revo Uninstaller. Hunter Mode allows you to uninstall software directly from the desktop, Taskbar, system tray, and open applications with just one click. You can also manage how programs and applications in the system tray start automatically.
Hunter mode is a novel and versatile feature of Revo Uninstaller that allows you to uninstall, halt, or remove apps with just one click by aiming them on the desktop, fast launch toolbar, system tray, or an active application. You can read more about it on their website itself.
How to use Hunter Mode in Revo Uninstaller?
Hunter Mode in Revo Uninstaller is a great feature for uninstalling software and cleaning out the leftovers with just one click. Let’s understand, How we can use Hunter Mode in Revo Uninstaller:
- Launch the Revo Uninstaller application from the Start Menu on your Windows PC
- Tap on Hunter Mode from the list of modes in the Sidebar of Revo Uninstaller
- Drag the Hunter Mode pointer to an application you wanted to uninstall with Revo Uninstaller
- Choose Uninstall from the Hunter Mode context menu options.
- Tap Next and Uninstall the chosen software using Revo uninstaller
Now, you have successfully uninstalled the Windows application using Hunter Mode in Revo Uninstaller. I assume that you’ve learned how to use Hunter Mode in Revo Uninstaller.
You can drag the Hunter Mode pointer to software applications in Desktop, Task Bar, and System Tray. You cannot choose the software which is in Start Menu or any other folder. To uninstall these applications, you need to use the legacy Revo Uninstaller method.
- How to Delete IONOS Account: 5 Steps (with Pictures)
- How to Filter Out non-English Tweets on Twitter?
- How to Enable Reading List on Chrome?
- How to Disable Power Button Open Google Assistant on Realme Phones
- How to Add Images to Reddit Text Posts in 2021?