Throwbin is a very popular website or tool that help you to paste text and code similar to PasteBin. But by default, they do not allow to download thrownbin text as TXT file as you can do it from Pastebin website.
It’s not available as a default function in Throwbin website, however we are here to help you to convert/ download Throwbin text as TXT file.
Method #1: Copy Paste to Notepad and download Throwbin text as TXT file
1. Open your PC and browser
2. Open Throwbin.io paste URL
3. CTRL+A and CTRL+C to copy
4. Open Notepad application
5. CTRL + V and Paste the copied text
6. Save the text as TXT file in Notepad.
Method #2: Print Throwbin as PDF and convert to TXT.
If you do not have a PC, then you can follow the tutorial below:
1. Launch Mobile Browser
2. Open Throwbin.io URL in browser
3. Click on Share option in Chrome
4. Choose Print option from the Share options
5. On Print Page, choose Save as PDF option
6. Save the webpage as PDF file
7. Go to PDFCandy.com
8. Choose PDF to TXT tool
9. Upload PDF file and download throwbin text as TXT file.
I hope you found this tutorial helpful. Thanks for reading.