Delete BetPawa Account: BetPawa is one of the top online betting websites, for the peoples of Uganda, Nigeria, and a few other countries. Regardless of location, this website is open for everyone around the globe. It offers betting services on a wide range of ongoing sports tournaments. As you’re searching for a way to delete Betpawa Account, so there must be a reason behind that decision.
Maybe you’re not getting good services or just want to try some other betting websites. The reason may differ from person to person but the method to delete BetPawa account is the same for everyone. I saw many peoples asking about the method on different Q&A websites like Yahoo Answers and Quora. So, I thought to write a detailed guide on this method.
Deleting Account is FREE of cost, it won’t charge you anything. So, we are sharing the method to delete the account, so you can get rid of it ASAP. But before that, I would like to discuss some of the important things that you can lose if you deactivate or delete your account.
What you’re going to lose?
- You’ll no longer be able to place bets using this account
- You’ll lose all the stats and data saved with this account like your previous winnings and losings.
- For next time use, you’ll need to create a fresh account
- You’ll no longer be able to play games like poker with this account
However, you can cash out without being visiting the betting location with this account?
Please confirm that your email address, the phone number will be deleted from their servers permanently or not through the support team on Twitter.
How to Delete/Deactivate BetPawa Account in 2020?
Follow this method to delete/deactivate betpawa account:
- Login to the mailbox of the email address you used with your BetPawa account
- Compose a new E-Mail to email@example.com
- Add “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” in the subject of the E-mail
- Now add the detailed info why you want to delete your account with proper reason.
Step to Permanently delete the Betpawa Account
- Go to BetPawa official website
- Login to your account using your credentials
- Now, go to the settings tab
- In settings you’ll get an option to DELETE ACCOUNT, just click on it
- Now, select any of the reasons listed over there and you’re done.
Ask additional questions in the comments section below and I will answer them as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: We do not support betting and gambling at all.
If you found this article helpful then please share it with your friends and colleagues on social media. This article is written by Abhishek Verma, you can follow him on Twitter. Join us following on Twitter for the latest updates and detailed tutorials.